cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: How to reduce the size of the cloud_usage database
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 16:00:42 GMT
Just saw this ...

> new (global) configuration option to limit size

+1 for the above.

It would be useful to have similar functionality developed for cloud_usage as we have for
alerts and events, see below:

+----------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

| alert.purge.delay    | Alerts older than specified number days will be purged. Set this
value to 0 to never delete alerts |
| alert.purge.interval | The interval (in seconds) to wait before running the alert purge
thread                            |
| event.purge.delay    | Events older than specified number days will be purged. Set this
value to 0 to never delete events |
| event.purge.interval | The interval (in seconds) to wait before running the event purge
thread                            |