cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Xenserver pool HA in Cloudstack
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 15:54:55 GMT
Sonali, what version of XS are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Higginbottom [mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 9:03 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Xenserver pool HA in Cloudstack

Sonali,

There have been some changes recently and as luck would have it today I am working on a blog
article for www.shapeblue.com covering the correct way to configure HA in XenServer.  It's
due to go live later today, I'll respond to this thread once it's live.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com