cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Williams <David.Willi...@interoute.com>
Subject Global setting resourcecount.check.interval default of 0
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 12:07:04 GMT
Hi all,

We have noticed that the global setting resourcecount.check.interval has a default of 0 which
according to the description, means never run:
      | category |               name               |           value            |

              description
      | Advanced |   resourcecount.check.interval   |             0              |
                                                      Time (in seconds) to wait before retrying
resource count check task. Default is 0 which is to never run the task

Does anyone know why this global setting is needed? I mean, why does cloudstack not keep the
counts up to date and correct anyway.

Does anyone know why the default value is 0 (never run)?

Can the default be set to something like 3600 instead of 0 in future releases?

Thanks,

Dave