cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: How to reduce the size of the cloud_usage database
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 07:55:40 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks for sharing, I think it would be useful to have CloudStack do the cleaning up in a
safer way.

I’ve added a ticket on JIRA and I think I can implement this small feature:

> On 06-Jan-2015, at 5:01 pm, David Williams <David.Williams@interoute.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Rohit,
>
> Our cloud_usage database dumps are getting large and take quite a while. The cloud_usage
database is around 25 GB with more than 86 million rows.

> I don't know if there are currently performance issues affecting the application.
>
> Having a global configuration option which causes the application to delete usage related
records that are older than a specifed value would be great. An API would be great too.

> Thanks,
>
> Dave

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.