cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Erdősi Péter <f...@niif.hu>
Subject Re: ACS 4.4.1 network.throttling.rate - Advance Zone- XenServer 6.2
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2015 03:37:45 GMT
2015.01.02. 19:14 keltezéssel, Motty Cruz írta:
> Hello Erdosi,
> you're right I see QoS limitiation in XenCenter, can you tell me the
> best approach to change to unlimited?
For testing purpose, you can switch off the QoS with xencenter, if the
VM running.
You just need to reconfigure the interface (mine went down), and check
the result.
As I mentioned this one is good for testing, but after reboot, the
interface will be recreated, and QoS limit goes back.
To workaround that, I made a network offering, which QoS limit is
10Gb/s, and it's looks good.

Regards,
  Peter