cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Hostname and IP address of VMs created from template.
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 23:59:13 GMT
Dan,

You need to make sure you have prepared the VM you used to make the template correctly.

There are some instructions in the docs.  http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.4/templates.html

Search for the section titled
System preparation for Linux
Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@cloudstackguru<https://twitter.com/#!/cloudstackguru>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://5>

On 22 Jan 2015, at 23:09, Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Naidu@citrix.com<mailto:Somesh.Naidu@citrix.com>>