cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: Docker Support?
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:54:50 GMT
What I would like to see from CloudStack + CoreOS is an integrated automatic authentication,
which would take the end user ssh keys from acs or automatically sets a password upon creation
of CoreOS instance. As far as I recall, when I was testing CoreOS about 6 months ago, this
was missing and it took a bit of hackery to create a usable instance where you can actually
login and do stuff.

Andrei