cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Lothering <tlother...@datacentrix.co.za>
Subject Backup Solution in Cloudstack
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:00:57 GMT
Hi Guys,

We have been using Cloudstack for over a year now, and whilst the built-in Snapshot feature
is great, our Customers are demanding more "control".

What other backup solutions are certified/capable of working with Cloudstack?

Kind Regards,

Timothy
Timothy Lothering
Solutions Architect
Managed Services

T: +27877415535
F: +27877415100
C: +27824904099
E: tlothering@datacentrix.co.za

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Datacentrix
Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiaries
('Datacentrix') is proprietary to Datacentrix. It is confidential, legally privileged and
protected by law. Datacentrix does not
own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly
stated as being that of Datacentrix.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender
immediately if it has unintentionally
reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way. Datacentrix cannot assure
that the integrity of this communication
has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.