cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: Docker Support?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:39:32 GMT
Osay,

You need to check the documentation on how to install your ssh keys into the template. Once
you've done this, you should be able to login with ssh keys. I've done this once about 6 months
back and it worked perfectly well.

I think the coreos is works much better with openstack as it integrates well with the environment
and automatically get's the user keys from openstack. So, you don't have to mess about the
recreating the template. I think similar is done for major cloud providers like amazon and
rackspace, etc.

Andrei