cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: How to reduce the size of the cloud_usage database
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 15:27:03 GMT

> On 23-Jan-2015, at 8:40 pm, Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

> Will this also take care of usage server not regenerating usage data on restart before
a certain cut-off date ?

Since this is an API, its usage is at the discretion of the admin. This has nothing to do
with server not generating usage data. For more information checkout Somesh’s email on the
thread.

This is by default only enabled for the admin only.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com