cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Ben Canaan" <ben.can...@lead2tech.com>
Subject Content Management System
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:54:13 GMT
HI,

                I was going through the web researching on Content
Management System, and I found that your company is one of the solution
providers for that computer application. With the beginning of a New Year, I
was wondering if I can interest you with the database of other competitors
like "Alfresco users" so that you can discuss your services with them.

We can also help you with:

.         dSpace users

.         Liferay users

.         EPiServer users

.         Magnolia CMS users

If any of the above mentioned companies interest you, please let me know via
email or a call to discuss further. Also kindly suggest if I need to contact
someone else.

Regards,

Ben Canaan

Sr. Marketing Coordinator

BBIG

800-745-7228 x2335

To unsubscribe, please reply to this email with leave out in the subject
line.