cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ian Forde <ifo...@marketo.com>
Subject Re: Any more CloudMonkey improvements you want to see?
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 20:14:58 GMT
Platform = RHEL 6.4.  As I noted in my original message, I have disabled
colors in both ~/.cloudmonkey/config AND on the command line.  I
definitely do not want the escape characters since this is intended for a
bash script.

I am confused in that you started talking about colors (which, as I’ve
noted, I’ve disabled), then switched to talking about the prompt.  I’ve
changed the prompt to a different character anyway to test, and there was
no change in output.

What’s the next step here?  Can you reproduce this issue?

  -I