cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Tilak Raj Singh <tila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: client not opening on browser
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 21:23:53 GMT
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your help...that got it up and running perfectly...I changed my
system tomcat6 port to 8090 and now everything is working fine.
I wanted to same port as that of cloudstack i.e. 8080 because the website I
created is using VMs of cloudstack to provide various ondemand
services...Hence I wanted to keep the url same for both the features