cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Tilak Raj Singh <tila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Desktop as a service
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 19:37:55 GMT
Hello John,

Thanks for your reply. Have looked at XenDesktop but I am looking for some
open source alternative to this..Is there something else available for such
tasks which can be used for both windows and Linux...
I found a few alternatives like spice (http://www.spice-space.org/), apache
VCL (http://vcl.apache.org/) and cantivo (http://cantivo.org/)
I wished to know if any of these an be used with cloudstack? If yes then
can someone please guide me how to do that?

Regards