cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From anil lakineni <anilkumar459.lakin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: network throttling
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 09:12:42 GMT
ChunFeng,

In CloudStack, the Network Rate is defined in Mb/sec(Mega bits per second)
and from XenCenter at VR network tab ,the limit (QOS) is defined in Kbytes/s

If i am not wrong, you were given network rate as digit 3 or 4 in network
rate box.This means 375 Kbytes/s

For your clarification, once network rate was defined in SystemOffering,CS
will use NetworkRate of SystemOffering even though we created network
offering with other network rate.

Thanks,
Anil.