cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Logan Barfield <lbarfi...@tqhosting.com>
Subject Re: Any more CloudMonkey improvements you want to see?
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 18:21:09 GMT
Hi Rohit,

Another small improvement I just thought about:  When using tab completion
to list the arguments, have the required arguments bolded.

I know you can already see the required arguments with "help," but if it's
not a lot of effort to implement having them marked with tab completion
would be great.

Thank You,

Logan Barfield
Tranquil Hosting