cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Caviglione <c.alessan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange instance boot issue
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 02:20:07 GMT
Ok... maybe I found the issue!!
Again... I'm learning CS in these month so you've to be patient with me! :)
But this thing is strange...
I configure some Compute offering setting CPU speed to 500 MHz and changing
vCPU number for each offer, all the offerings are with CPU CAP enabled.
Now, if I deploy a W2008R2 instance from a template or an ISO (yes....
W2012 is working fine! :-/) with 4vCPU (4*500 MHz = 2 GHz) I get the
issue... sloooooow boot time (about 15 mins).
If I deploy the same instance with 1 vCPU with 2000 MHz, the instance boot
in 7 sec!!
Why???