cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Tejas Sheth <tshet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CPU over provisioning ACS 4.4.1 Xen does not take effect
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 02:55:57 GMT
Hi Motty,

  I think the alert you are receving is about utilization of CPU resource
no the provisioning. If you get error such as " not enough resource
available" while deploying new instance cpu.overprovisioning helps but if
you are getting high CPU utilization then you need to change your VM
instance resource size.

Thanks,
Tejas