cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: NFS Staging Store
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 21:26:11 GMT
You should be able to replace the secondary storage. The procedure should be in the administration
guide.

You should be able to either provision additional storage to a zone or replace the existing
storage with a larger one.

-----Original Message-----
From: Logan Barfield [mailto:lbarfield@tqhosting.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:06 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: NFS Staging Store

I am attempting to increase the size of our NFS staging store because we
have several customers that want to create snapshots of 1TB+ disks.

Is it possible to simply add a second staging store to a zone to increase
the capacity?  Or would I need to add a larger staging store, then remove
the old one in order for it to work?

If I have to replace it completely, is there a way to convert the data in
the current staging store to a new one?  If I remove the old one, will it
automatically clean up any data there?