cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Virtual Router - Make default gateway
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 16:22:45 GMT
You need to choose the correct provider for all the services being offered. In your case, make
sure you have selected VR as the provider.

Also, when provisioning the VM mark the particular network as default network so the correct
routes are added.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Midgett [mailto:cloudstck@trick-solutions.com.INVALID]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 9:37 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Virtual Router - Make default gateway

How do I make the ACS Virtual router for a guest network the default router
for that network. It should do this by default right?

Example

Vlan600 tagged on router with trunk interface no IP

CloudStack VR 10.0.1.1 as gateway with a Vlan 600

Public 0.0.0.0/24

I want the VR to offer all of the services. I tried this and with HA the
VR's took random addresses. I must be doing something incorrect. Some light
please.

Matthew Midgett

Trick Solutions

143 Jenny Marie Rd