cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Steve Searles <ssear...@zimcom.net>
Subject Re: Cloudstack 4.4.1 VPN Routing issues
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 15:14:07 GMT
I was using systemvm64template-4.4.1-vmware.ova.  I will update it and test again.

Steven Searles, CTO | ssearles@zimcom.net<mailto:ssearles@zimcom.net>
Zimcom Internet Solutions  | www.zimcom.net<http://www.zimcom.net>
O: 513.231.9500  |  D: 513.233.4130

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF54D3.D25E1ED0]

On Oct 15, 2014, at 8:51 PM, Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion891@apache.org<mailto:pdion891@apache.org>>
wrote:

Did test this on 4.4.1-RC3, did work well with OSX client.

I've used
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/systemvm/4.4/systemvm64template-4.4.1-7-xen.vhd.bz2
from 4.4.1 release-notes on xenserver.

does the issue still persist?

regards,

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 5:27 PM, Steve Searles <ssearles@zimcom.net> wrote:

Hello everyone, I am having issues with the remote network route not being
created on the client side when connected to the VPN (Virtual Router) on a
guest network (not site to site).  If I add the route manually on the
client it works fine. It is happening on both windows7 and OSX.  I saw a
few older posts about VPN issues specifically with the OSX client but they
seem to be resolved at this point.  I have the latest 4.4.1 from git and I
am using the new 4.4.1 systemvm’s.  Did I miss a setting on the CS side
somewhere? Any ideas?

Steve Searles