cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From France <mailingli...@isg.si>
Subject Re: InsufficientServerCapacityException - unable to create virtual machines of certain size
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:57:52 GMT
If by patching you mean applied hotfixes, i can tell from personal experience, that hotfixes
replace certain parts of XenServer install, which has beed replaced either by you or either
by cloudstack process previously. After each hotfix update, i check a few common files. I
do not know them by mind, i look thru old documentation to see which are they. Something like
NFS.py, etc..
rrors without patching them, never resulted in the lack of capacity.
But looking at your logs, it seems there is lack of capacity, because all your hosts are down
or CS can not communicate with them in any way.
I would advise to look into that matter first and the current will resolve itself afterwards.

Regards
F.