cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: Desktop as a service
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 16:09:58 GMT
I don’t know of a good OSS alternative to XenDesktop. From what I’ve seen on Cantivo’s
site, no source was released and what was released hasn’t had an update in a few years.
VCL I think of more for lab management than virtualized desktop orchestration. Spice itself
looks like it has potential, but i haven’t looked deep enough to see how ready-to-go it
is, maybe somebody else can chime in. I’m not aware of anybody working on Spice/ACS integration,
yet.

John