cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jayapal Reddy Uradi <jayapalreddy.ur...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: ACS 4.4.1 XenServer 6.2 - VMs lost connection in "Isolated" network
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 04:41:17 GMT
HI Motty,

First make sure there are no issue in the VM like ip addr, route, firewall etc.

Second When you send traffic from the VM, capture the it in each place to figure where exactly
the traffic is blocking.
Is it reached to hypervisor, router etc ? This way you can find who is culprit.

Thanks,
Jayapal

On 10-Dec-2014, at 3:10 AM, Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Naidu@citrix.com> wrote:

> Check routes on the guests that are having trouble. You should verify if the public traffic
from these guests is reaching the router.

world. I am able to ping the VR but can't ping to outside world. If I log in to VR, am able
to ping anywhere outside or inside network.

> out of the 5 VMs, 3 machines never loose connection, the two VMs that do loose connection
are windows machines. To get the connection again, I have to restart VR. Any ideas?

> I want to mentioned that, I have three other "Isolated" networks in the same zone. I
do not have problems with other "Isolated" networks.