cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <mart...@vertigs.lv>
Subject Re: network throttling
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 08:59:51 GMT
Hello,

Chunfeng, Multiply 384 * 8, and you will get Network Rate, which you set
up in System Service Offering.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_rate_units

Andrija, when Network Rate is set up in System Service Offering, it will
applied in both vRouter networks, public and internal guest. Looks like
Network Rate in Network Offering doesn't do anything ...