cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: how to download systemvm64 for 4.3.2
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2014 08:52:54 GMT
Hi,

You can use the 4.3.1 template (it was built on 11 Nov 2014, so latest
among other options) and has the latest bash and POODLE fix (and a minor
fix):

http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.3/4.3.1/

If you're not sure about your current 4.3.1 template, you can use the
following tool to test if you need to upgrade your systemvm templates;
http://packages.shapeblue.com/tools/poodle-checker.sh

For 4.3.2, there is no need to setup a new template and people should be
able to continue to use 4.3.1/4.3.0 templates. If there are lot of
people who simply want a 4.3.2 for just having latest systemvm (with
updated packages etc) I can help build one.

--
Regards,
Rohit Yadav

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.