cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copy template
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 22:41:42 GMT
I've seen many of these before, usually relates to end user
configuration. As Ali pointed out,

"secstorage.allowed.internal.sites"

If that does not help after you define your subnet and restart MS, then
its port/firewall related.

You can view your templates table to lookup the internal location of
template to be exported and test from each SSVM via curl or wget.

Regards,
ilya