cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any more CloudMonkey improvements you want to see?
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 22:30:23 GMT
Rohit,

1) When executing cloudmonkey in batch mode, it would be nice to provide
exit codes - but this may not be something easily done due to how
cloudstack responds.

2) One other major useful feature would be, dump all configs from one CS
host as json, import configs into another. This way configuration of new
CS hosts becomes really easy.

Thanks for making this awesome tool even better

Regards
ilya