cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Motty Cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACS 4.4.1 network.throttling.rate - Advance Zone- XenServer 6.2
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 21:24:50 GMT
Thanks Pierre-Luc, Geoff,

both vm.network.throttling.rate and network.throttling.rate are set to
1024, also, Systems Compute for the router has Network rate set to 1024.

after all setting were change restart VR, I even restarted network,
cloudstack-management and even the two VMs i'm testing network
performance, but it does not go over 200MB.

I'm not sure what else to try;
- Motty