cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prat...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: InsufficientServerCapacityException - unable to create virtual machines of certain size
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:43:45 GMT
If you can make bigger chunk of management server logs (via dropbox etc) then someone may be
able to provide more insight.
I am not sure if patching can cause any issues. The min requirement is that all the Xens in
the cluster should be at the same patch level.
But yes you need to take care of the disconnect issue first.

If you know the particular XenServer where the CS is trying to create the VM then there are
logs on Xenserver located in /var/log/SMlog that can help you debug.

-abhi