cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Kimlaychuk <Vadim.Kimlayc...@Elion.ee>
Subject XenServer 6.2: Other 64 bit template
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 17:39:32 GMT
Hello all,

            I have previously set up XenServer cluster under CS and registered FreeBSD under
„Other 64 bit“ template. It worked fine in PV mode.
            Now I have stand-alone XenServer and can’t launch the same set up for FreeBSD
manually. Can someone who is using XenServer under CS create VM from default „Other 64 bit“
template and print out „xe vm-param-list uuid=$VM-UUID“ ?? I would be very thankful for
this output. It seems default templates are different.

Regards,

Vadim Kimlaychuk