cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Bill Wade <billwad...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject CloudStack and Cisco APIC integration
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 19:57:52 GMT

I’ll preface this with, “this is an End user question”.. I’m working with a private
cloud provider who is looking to use CloudStack for their compute and storage orchestration
and use Cisco APIC with the Nexus 9k switches for the network provisioning.  I’m new to
the “SDN/NFV” space and looking around I don't see support for Cisco APIC with CloudStack.
Any one have experience with these two working together?  Can CloudStack step aside and let
APIC provision the network?  I'm seeing the potential for provisioning conflicts here.

Thanks,
Bill