cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Amin <a...@opencloud.net.au>
Subject Upgrade system vm template without upgrading management server
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 05:36:46 GMT
Hello,

We need to upgrade our system vm without updating the Cloud Stack management
server, we are planning to use the latest from shapeblue, our current
environment is as follows:

*         Cloud Stack version 4.3.1, installed on CentOs 6.6

*         Xen Server 6.2 patched till the latest as of 18th of December 2014

*         Three Zones, two advanced and one basic Zone.

Cannot find in the documentation anything related to this step except only
when upgrading to a newer CS version.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance.