cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Midgett" <clouds...@trick-solutions.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: Status of Root Disk Resize for XenServer
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2014 00:48:50 GMT
I've done that with LVM on a physical hd, so I guess that I just need to script it and make
it first boot and leave the issue alone. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Erdősi Péter [mailto:fazy@niif.hu]
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2014 6:33 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Status of Root Disk Resize for XenServer

2014.12.13. 21:50 keltezéssel, Matthew Midgett írta:
> Will someone direct me on to the correct path?
It's just workaround, but if it's unix system, lvm can solve the problem, if you add the datadisk
to a same volume group.
Another method, - which can be risky and you need write permission to CS database - is: you
just extend the xen LV size, and update the new in CS db. the last step needed to CS, to calculate
remaining space on a storage.

Regards:
  Peter