cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From 吕海蛟 <lvhj_t...@teamsun.com.cn>
Subject Replace the Built-in VNC Console
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 03:12:41 GMT
Hi,

To improve the user experience of using the built-in VNC console of
CloudStack, we are studying the possibility to replace that with NOVNC.

To achieve this, we need get the following information of target VM and
import to NOVNC,

1.       VM-ID                                           ( no problem, can
be acquired from API)

2.       IP of VM                                         (no problem, can
be acquired from API)

3.       VNC port of target VM              (seems unavailable from API)

4.       VNC password of target VM    (seems unavailable from API)

We are stuck due to unable to acquire the VNC port and password of target VM
through API.

Any advice for how to obtain this both ? or any other alternative way to
improve the built-in VNC console performance ?

Thanks !

  We Deliver Enterprise-Grade Cloud !

吕海蛟

Product Engineering & Innovation Center (PEIC)

华胜蓝泰科技(天津)有限责任公司

上海闵行区合川路2679号虹桥国际商务广场B栋601室

邮编:201103

Office: +86-21-62351222