cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Sun Peng" <sunpeng...@foxmail.com>
Subject Source NAT in Virtual Router Cannot Work
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 07:55:04 GMT
Dear All,

I am using Cloudstack 4.4.1. When I set up a network with Source NAT, I find that it cannot
work.

In detail, the virtual router will get a public IP and a private IP. I find that the virtual
router could ping Internet with the Public IP.
The VM can ping the private IP of virtual router.

However, VM cannot access Internet. Hence, I guess NAT cannot work.

Is there any suggestions to solve this problem ? I have tried to log to virtual router and
add the corresponding Source NAT iptables rules. It cannot work, too.

Best Regards,
 Sun Peng