cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alireza Eskandari <astro.alir...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: VMs not Expunging
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 05:40:33 GMT
Hi Brent
I suggest you to change state of the VM to Stopped from database.
This action enables you to try destroy VM again fron UI.

Sent from Samsung Mobile.

have been for days. The KVM host they lived on crashed and isnt coming
back. I had to force remove the host from the cluster. This left the vms in
the CloudStack Manager in a destroyed state. 24hrs later they moved to
"Expunging" state and have been there since. (~3days now)

From within the CloudStack manger, there is no option to do anything with
them because they are in "Expunging" state.

How do I get rid of these entries?

Thanks!

--
Brent S. Clark
Senior Cloud & Infrastructure Systems Engineer

2580 55th St.  |  Boulder, Colorado 80301
www.tendrilinc.com  |  blog <http://www.tendrilinc.com/news-room/blog/>
<http://www.tendrilinc.com/>

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.