cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACS 4.4.0 - Xenserver OS Templates
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 17:43:48 GMT
Hi Ian,
we are not using any advanced way to do stuff - we do not have lot of
Windows machines, and templates are updated in few months intervals - I
deploy 2 VMs, do the updates, convert back to templates - not the optimal
way, but since we do not have many templates (only 2 Windows ones) - this
aproach works fine for us...

in general, you have installed Window VM, do the sysprep /generalize and
that's it...

Andrija Panić
  http://admintweets.com