cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Osay Osman Yuuni <oyu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wasting Time !
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 09:03:44 GMT
Hi Mohammed,
I'd be interested to know why you think Cloudstack is waiting our time?  Do
you have any specific issues that need addressing that you could not?  By
Cloudstack who do you actually mean?  The contributors, users, governance?
Unless you're able to tell us what makes you think Cloudstack is wasting
our times I'm afraid I don't see how we can agree with you.

Osay