cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Hollman Enciso R." <hollman.enc...@gmail.com>
Subject How change storage of Virtual Routers ?
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 17:29:11 GMT
Hello all.

I have 2 PrimaryStorage and some Virtual Routers installed on one of then,
and now I have to move this Virtula Vouters to another PrimaryStorage.

How can i do that ?

I tried creating a new service offering for software virtual router and
then re-create the virtualrouter with my new service offering that have
tags for storage but doesn't work.
The Virtualrouters still re-creating on the old (or actual) primaryStorage.

any idea how can i change the storage of my virtual routers ?

thanks

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.
http://algolibre.com