cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Hollman Enciso R." <hollman.enc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How change default System Offering For Software Router?
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 17:10:41 GMT
On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 3:31 AM, Andrija Panic <andrija.panic@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It should be, yes.
>
> BTW the link you sent - it's changing existing VR offering...
>
> To make another system offering a DEFAUTL offering, use the stuff explained
> here:
>
> http://cloudstack-administration.readthedocs.org/en/latest/service_offerings.html#changing-the-default-system-offering-for-system-vms
>
> Best

i try with this manual:
http://cloudstack-administration.readthedocs.org/en/latest/service_offerings.html#changing-the-default-system-offering-for-system-vms

1. I replace the default Software Router for my new one:

mysql> select id,name,unique_name,type from disk_offering;

|  7 | System Offering For Software Router                |
NULL                                   | Service |
| 54 | System Offering For Software Router on P2000 |
Cloud.Com-SoftwareRouter   | Service |

then i restart the CS management and finally I tried to remove the the
default systema offering (
System Offering For Software Router)

but was impossible, i obtainf the error: Default service offerings cannot
be deleted

any idea ?

thanks

--