cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: [ACS430] Instances / network unable to access external network until an egress rule has been applied
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:15:51 GMT
Hi Erik,

I've experiance similar behavior, but in my case, doing a stop/start from
CloudStack of VR did solve the problem. I'm still not sure if rebooting the
VR via SSH instead of using CloudStack API was root cause of the problem.

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_