cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Caviglione <c.alessan...@gmail.com>
Subject Resize console VM window
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 22:39:20 GMT
Hi guys,
I'm quite new to CS and I'm having this issue.
When I deploy a WIN2012 instance and try to open the VM console, it is too
small for the lowest WIN2012 resolution and the result is that the console
windows is focused in the upper-left corner of the Win Desktop.
Also if I move the window with the position bar of the console, it will
reposition in upper-left corner when I click the mouse button inside the
window.
This makes it completely unusable and I have to open 3389 port through the
VR to permit the RDP connection to the WIN2012 instance.
Is there any way to "resize" VM console window??

Thank you!