cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dan Dong <dongda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not find "My ISOs"(openstack 4.4)
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 22:22:47 GMT
Thanks Lennert, I tried also to point the URL to the Ubuntu official
download link, but still not works(
http://releases.ubuntu.com/14.04.1/ubuntu-14.04.1-server-amd64.iso). In the
management-server.log, I did not find clear clues(log file attached), only
one line:
"There is no secondary storage VM for secondary storage host nfs", but I
see the SSVM is running there. By the way, is there a way to add the ISO
image from a local disk .iso file? Thanks!

Cheers,
Dan

​