cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dan Dong <dongda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not find "My ISOs"(openstack 4.4)
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 21:31:00 GMT
Forgot to mention that the iso image was downloaded manually and put under
secondary storage path on the Management Server(192.168.0.5) as:
/mnt/secondary/iso/ubuntu-14.04.1-server-amd64.iso.
While in the "Add ISO" screen, for the "URL" field, I  put "
http://192.168.0.5/mnt/secondary/iso/ubuntu-14.04.1-server-amd64.iso".