cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dan Dong <dongda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not find System VM on the UI.
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 00:30:32 GMT
Ok, I will check fir it. By the way, does anybody know how to bring back
the initial login page that let one select betwen "I have used *CloudStack*
before , skip this guide" and *"Continue with Basic installation* . [Guided
tour]"? Currently when I login in, this selection page does not appear any
more. I would like to try the guided steps to see what happen because the
initial try of the guide was interrupted by some reasons. Thanks!

Dan