cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [ACS43][MGMT Server][Load Balancing]
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 13:58:26 GMT
Hi Benoit,

You got the db deployment right, not sure why it’s failing for you. It would require some
debugging of your deployment environment.

The only advice I have for you is that - you make sure the cloud user is able to log in to
the mysql server from all the mgmt server IPs and netscaler VIPs (not sure if you’re load-balancing
for port 3306/mysql).