cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alireza Eskandari <astro.alir...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] LTS Releases
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 23:07:51 GMT
Hi
LTS is a very good idea I think. Waiting for new releases is not a good solution for existing
bugs. After waiting monthes for new release you may don't see any solution to existing bugs
but also you may face with some new bugs! (In Persion we say you are going to make up eyebrow
but you make her blind!)
Exactly the same story when I upgrade from 4.3 to 4.4
I use 4.3.1 with vmware in a test Lab to prepare it for our companies public cloud.
I think 4.3 is more stable with least bugs that companies can trust it.
Rohit, I'm agree with you. I'm not a developer but I can help community by testing releases.
(I'm learning java right now and try to help in codes soon :D)
Regards