cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wasting Time !
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 09:36:27 GMT

On Nov 15, 2014, at 8:00 PM, Mohammad Mahdi Raja <mraja@shirazu.ac.ir> wrote:

> Thanks for your answers,
>
> I installed different version on different infrastructure during the time. It is somehow
much more unstable that other competitors. Many non-documented issues and many unpredictable
problems. I know that we are all here to help each others to feel good about it, but I think
we are wasting our times on solving issues instead of doing business !

> Any one disagrees ?

Yes, I do, I 100% disagree.

Just buy my book and you will be enlightened:

http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920034377.do

Ps: slighlty sarcastic answer :) enjoy