cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Motty Cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade issues. 4.4.0 --> 4.4.1
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 17:55:16 GMT
Hi Willard,

this issue came up in the list a few weeks ago, it is resolve!

>
 > I solved the problem.
 >
 > The column display from the snapshot _policy was missing after update.
 >
 > Just do: ALTER TABLE  `snapshot_policy` ADD  `display` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT
 > NULL DEFAULT  '1'
 >
 > Regards,


Thanks,
Motty


On 11/25/2014 09:43 AM, Willard Rathjen wrote:
> I have tested this upgrade multiple times, from a fresh 4.4.0 —> 4.4.1. I am encountering
a tomcat 404 error after starting CS, post-upgrade. I have followed the instructions provided
here: http://cloudstack-release-notes.readthedocs.org/en/latest/upgrade/upgrade-4.4.html <http://cloudstack-release-notes.readthedocs.org/en/latest/upgrade/upgrade-4.4.html>
>
> The issue seems to be logged here (localhost.2014-11-25.log):
>
> Nov 25, 2014 9:48:19 AM org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession writeObject
> WARNING: Cannot serialize session attribute accountobj for session BBED8077BF2C7466AAEAAC6C8CF408CC
> java.io.NotSerializableException: net.sf.cglib.proxy.NoOp$1
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1183)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1547)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1508)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1431)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1177)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:347)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.writeObject(StandardSession.java:1585)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.writeObjectData(StandardSession.java:1015)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.doUnload(StandardManager.java:529)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.unload(StandardManager.java:470)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.stop(StandardManager.java:679)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stop(StandardContext.java:4886)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.removeChild(ContainerBase.java:936)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.undeployApps(HostConfig.java:1359)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.stop(HostConfig.java:1330)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:326)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:142)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.stop(ContainerBase.java:1098)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.stop(ContainerBase.java:1110)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.stop(StandardEngine.java:468)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.stop(StandardService.java:604)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.stop(StandardServer.java:788)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.stop(Catalina.java:662)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.stop(Bootstrap.java:301)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.apache.commons.daemon.support.DaemonLoader.stop(DaemonLoader.java:268)
>
> Nov 25, 2014 9:48:19 AM org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession writeObject
> WARNING: Cannot serialize session attribute accountobj for session EBE7647CA278A97F2DF25BFF5D0FD55C
> java.io.NotSerializableException: net.sf.cglib.proxy.NoOp$1
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1183)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1547)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1508)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1431)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1177)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:347)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.writeObject(StandardSession.java:1585)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.writeObjectData(StandardSession.java:1015)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.doUnload(StandardManager.java:529)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.unload(StandardManager.java:470)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.stop(StandardManager.java:679)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stop(StandardContext.java:4886)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.removeChild(ContainerBase.java:936)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.undeployApps(HostConfig.java:1359)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.stop(HostConfig.java:1330)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:326)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:142)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.stop(ContainerBase.java:1098)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.stop(ContainerBase.java:1110)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.stop(StandardEngine.java:468)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.stop(StandardService.java:604)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.stop(StandardServer.java:788)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.stop(Catalina.java:662)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.stop(Bootstrap.java:301)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.apache.commons.daemon.support.DaemonLoader.stop(DaemonLoader.java:268)
>
> Nov 25, 2014 9:48:19 AM org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession writeObject
> WARNING: Cannot serialize session attribute accountobj for session 1032E1517D96003BC7239CC1103E2801
> java.io.NotSerializableException: net.sf.cglib.proxy.NoOp$1
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1183)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1547)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1508)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1431)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1177)
> 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:347)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.writeObject(StandardSession.java:1585)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.writeObjectData(StandardSession.java:1015)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.doUnload(StandardManager.java:529)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.unload(StandardManager.java:470)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.stop(StandardManager.java:679)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stop(StandardContext.java:4886)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.removeChild(ContainerBase.java:936)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.undeployApps(HostConfig.java:1359)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.stop(HostConfig.java:1330)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:326)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:142)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.stop(ContainerBase.java:1098)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.stop(ContainerBase.java:1110)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.stop(StandardEngine.java:468)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.stop(StandardService.java:604)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.stop(StandardServer.java:788)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.stop(Catalina.java:662)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.stop(Bootstrap.java:301)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.apache.commons.daemon.support.DaemonLoader.stop(DaemonLoader.java:268)
>
> Nov 25, 2014 9:48:19 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFO: Closing Spring root WebApplicationContext
> Nov 25, 2014 9:48:19 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFO: Shutting down log4j
> Nov 25, 2014 9:54:08 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFO: Set web app root system property: 'webapp.root' = [/usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapps/client/]
> Nov 25, 2014 9:54:08 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFO: Initializing log4j from [classpath:log4j-cloud.xml]
> Nov 25, 2014 9:54:50 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFO: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
> Nov 25, 2014 11:24:42 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFO: Closing Spring root WebApplicationContext
> Nov 25, 2014 11:24:42 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFO: Shutting down log4j
> Nov 25, 2014 11:25:53 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFO: Set web app root system property: 'webapp.root' = [/usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapps/client/]
> Nov 25, 2014 11:25:53 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFO: Initializing log4j from [classpath:log4j-cloud.xml]
> Nov 25, 2014 11:26:38 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
> SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.web.CloudStackContextLoaderListener
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB Exception on: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@4531ebd8:
SELECT snapshot_policy.id, snapshot_policy.volume_id, snapshot_policy.schedule, snapshot_policy.timezone,
snapshot_policy.interval, snapshot_policy.max_snaps, snapshot_policy.active, snapshot_policy.uuid,
snapshot_policy.display FROM snapshot_policy
> 	at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.executeList(GenericDaoBase.java:1127)
> 	at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.listAllIncludingRemoved(GenericDaoBase.java:1107)
> 	at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.listAll(GenericDaoBase.java:1143)
> 	at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.listAll(GenericDaoBase.java:1136)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
> 	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
> 	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
> 	at com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionContextInterceptor.invoke(TransactionContextInterceptor.java:34)
> 	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
> 	at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
> 	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
> 	at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
> 	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy176.listAll(Unknown Source)
> 	at com.cloud.storage.snapshot.SnapshotSchedulerImpl.start(SnapshotSchedulerImpl.java:396)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle$1.with(CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.java:75)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.with(CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.java:153)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.startBeans(CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.java:72)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycleStart.run(CloudStackExtendedLifeCycleStart.java:46)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet$1.with(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:105)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:245)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:250)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:250)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:233)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.startContexts(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:97)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.load(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:80)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.ModuleBasedContextFactory.loadModules(ModuleBasedContextFactory.java:37)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.init(CloudStackSpringContext.java:70)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.<init>(CloudStackSpringContext.java:57)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.<init>(CloudStackSpringContext.java:61)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.web.CloudStackContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(CloudStackContextLoaderListener.java:52)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4210)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4709)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:799)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:779)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:583)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:1079)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectories(HostConfig.java:1002)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:506)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1317)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:324)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:142)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1065)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:822)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1057)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:463)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:525)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:754)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:595)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.apache.commons.daemon.support.DaemonLoader.start(DaemonLoader.java:243)
> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column
'snapshot_policy.display' in 'field list'
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1054)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4237)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4169)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2617)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2778)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2825)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2156)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2313)
> 	at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
> 	at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
> 	at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.executeList(GenericDaoBase.java:1121)
> 	... 61 more
>
> Nov 25, 2014 11:26:38 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFO: Shutting down log4j
> Nov 25, 2014 11:28:34 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFO: Set web app root system property: 'webapp.root' = [/usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapps/client/]
> Nov 25, 2014 11:28:34 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFO: Initializing log4j from [classpath:log4j-cloud.xml]
> Nov 25, 2014 11:29:20 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
> SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.web.CloudStackContextLoaderListener
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB Exception on: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@504b9025:
SELECT snapshot_policy.id, snapshot_policy.volume_id, snapshot_policy.schedule, snapshot_policy.timezone,
snapshot_policy.interval, snapshot_policy.max_snaps, snapshot_policy.active, snapshot_policy.uuid,
snapshot_policy.display FROM snapshot_policy
> 	at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.executeList(GenericDaoBase.java:1127)
> 	at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.listAllIncludingRemoved(GenericDaoBase.java:1107)
> 	at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.listAll(GenericDaoBase.java:1143)
> 	at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.listAll(GenericDaoBase.java:1136)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
> 	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
> 	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
> 	at com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionContextInterceptor.invoke(TransactionContextInterceptor.java:34)
> 	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
> 	at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
> 	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
> 	at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
> 	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy176.listAll(Unknown Source)
> 	at com.cloud.storage.snapshot.SnapshotSchedulerImpl.start(SnapshotSchedulerImpl.java:396)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle$1.with(CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.java:75)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.with(CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.java:153)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.startBeans(CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.java:72)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.lifecycle.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycleStart.run(CloudStackExtendedLifeCycleStart.java:46)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet$1.with(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:105)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:245)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:250)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:250)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.withModule(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:233)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.startContexts(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:97)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.model.impl.DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.load(DefaultModuleDefinitionSet.java:80)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.ModuleBasedContextFactory.loadModules(ModuleBasedContextFactory.java:37)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.init(CloudStackSpringContext.java:70)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.<init>(CloudStackSpringContext.java:57)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.factory.CloudStackSpringContext.<init>(CloudStackSpringContext.java:61)
> 	at org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.web.CloudStackContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(CloudStackContextLoaderListener.java:52)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4210)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4709)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:799)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:779)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:583)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:1079)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectories(HostConfig.java:1002)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:506)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1317)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:324)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:142)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1065)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:822)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1057)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:463)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:525)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:754)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:595)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at org.apache.commons.daemon.support.DaemonLoader.start(DaemonLoader.java:243)
> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column
'snapshot_policy.display' in 'field list'
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1054)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4237)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4169)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2617)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2778)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2825)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2156)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2313)
> 	at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
> 	at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
> 	at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.executeList(GenericDaoBase.java:1121)
> 	... 61 more
>
>
> It looks like the issue may be a query failure on the snapshot_policy table. Any ideas?
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
> Willard Rathjen
> Cloud Systems Engineer
>
> Office +1.800.735.7104 <tel:+1.800.735.7104> | Direct +1.515.612.7813 <tel:+1.515.612.7813>
> willard.rathjen@appcore.com <mailto:willard.rathjen@appcore.com> | www.appcore.com
<http://www.appcore.com/>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> The information in this message is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, do not print it or disseminate it or its contents.
In such event, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the e-mail file immediately
thereafter. Thank you.
>
>
>
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message